The ISI Advanced Universal K Table is a hand/arm surgical table designed to offer accessibility for surgeons, technicians and equipment during orthopedic procedures. This Advanced Universal Table features an hour glass-shaped radiolucent carbon fiber composite top and a single-post leg for more access room underneath the table. This table is equipped with slider brackets that can placed anywhere along the side rail of an OR Table. The Slider Brackets can be adjusted for a very narrow fit to straddle the dowels of the side rail or to span between two sections of rail. Easy to adjust and lock, the slider brackets provide the best fit on your OR Table. Attaches easily to any operating room table with side rails using standard mounting brackets or optional under-pad mounting bracket. This table is portable and folds for easy storage using the optional ISI specialty table rack.
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Composite Top
- Adjustable Slider Brackets for more mounting options along OR table railing
- Foldable and Height Adjustable Single-Post support Leg
- Radiolucent, allows for fluoroscopy without moving the patient
- C-Arm Compatible
- Largest Operating Surface with Lightweight Carbon Fiber Table Top
- Convenient aluminum mounting clamps quickly attach to the O.R. table’s side rail
- Made with Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum, and Carbon Fiber Composites
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Optional Features ( Pictured Above ) :
*Foam Pad not included with this table
Height Range: 28” – 35”
Operating Surface: 36" long x 22 1/4" wide with ( curved inset 18 1/2" wide )
Weight: 18 lbs
Max Weight Limit: 50 lbs
Check out the Video and Specification tabs for more information!
For more Information on ISI’s 30 day no charge evaluations for your O.R. call 1-800-537-1945 or download the Free Evaluation Form