The ISI Advanced Universal K Table is a hand/arm surgical table designed to offer accessibility for surgeons, technicians and equipment during orthopedic procedures. This Advanced Universal Table features an hour glass-shaped radiolucent carbon fiber composite top and a single post support leg for compact functionality. Attaches easily to any operating room table with side rails using standard mounting brackets or optional under-pad mounting bracket. This table is portable and folds for easy storage using the optional ISI specialty table rack.
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Composite Top
- Height Adjustable and Foldable Single-Post Support Leg
- Radiolucent, allows for fluoroscopy without moving the patient
- C-Arm Compatible
- Largest Operating Surface with Lightweight Carbon Fiber Table Top
- Convenient aluminum mounting clamps quickly attach to the O.R. table’s side rail
- Made with Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum, and Carbon Fiber Composites
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Optional Features ( Pictured Above ) :
*Foam Pad not included with this table
Height Range: 28” – 35”
Operating Surface: 36" long x 22 1/4" wide with ( curved inset 18 1/2" wide )
Weight: 18 lbs
Max Weight Limit: 50 lbs
Check out the Video and Specification tabs for more information!
For more Information on ISI’s 30 day no charge evaluations for your O.R. call 1-800-537-1945 or download the Free Evaluation Form