Every aspect of the ISI Ultra-Light Specialty Table has been designed and engineered to be a first class surgical platform. The Ultra-Light surgical table is compact and lightweight offering the ultimate in accessibility for surgeons, technicians, and equipment during arm, hand, and wrist surgeries. This Ultra-Light Table features an hour glass-shaped, radiolucent, carbon fiber composite top, allowing for fluoroscopy without moving the patient. It attaches easily to any operating room table with side rails, using adjustable slider brackets that can placed anywhere along the railing. The slider brackets can be adjusted for a very narrow fit to straddle the dowels of the side rail or to span between two sections of railing.
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Composite Top
- Adjustable Slider Brackets for more mounting options along OR table railing
- ISIís Smallest Operating Table with Carbon Fiber Table Top
- Radiolucent, allows for fluoroscopy without moving the patient
- C-Arm Compatible
- Convenient aluminum mounting clamps quickly attach to the O.R. tableís side rail
- Made with Anodized Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Composites
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
*Foam Pad not included with this table
Operating Surface: 30" long x 20" wide with ( curved inset 16 1/2" wide )
Weight: 9.5 lbs
Max Weight Limit: 50 lbs
Check out the Video and Specification tabs for more information!
For more Information on ISIís 30 day no charge evaluations for your O.R. call 1-800-537-1945 or download the Free Evaluation Form